Native to the Himalayan Mountains, Moringa Oleifera has been dubbed by the scientific community as nature’s “miracle tree”.
It is packed with 90+ verifiable, cell-ready vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants, omega oils and more. Typically, a botanical will be rich in one, maybe two nutrients. Moringa, on the other hand is a superior source of over 90 nutrients!
The Natural Institutes of Health (NIH) have touted Moringa as a nutrient solution that could save millions of lives of malnourished people across the globe.
There are multitudes of various national and global health organizations that have stated the benefits of Moringa.
There are many hundreds of peer reviewed studies on the benefits of Moringa.
The question comes down to quality and purity.
Zija International goes to great lengths to provide the highest quality Moringa in the world with all the beneficial nutrients preserved in its’ most bio-available form. A great deal of scientific research and development has been performed to maintain the benefits of this amazing botanical.
As with most things regarding our health, quality, sourcing, manufacturing and more have a tremendous impact on the final product.
Below are just a few of the actions taken to ensure you get the very best Moringa in your body flooding your cells with nature’s goodness:
1) The right botanical – There are multiple species of Moringa. Moringa Oleifera is the most studied and most beneficial. Zija ensures our Moringa is genetically pure and contains only the most nutritious Moringa species.
2) Proper sourcing – While Moringa can grow just about anywhere in the world, its’ nutritional value depends on its’ environment. Assessments have shown that India has the conditions (humidity, soil, sun exposure, etc). Zija sources its’ Moringa from a collection of co-op farms in India, each of which follows very specifics steps (to include grown without chemicals and harvested by hand) to ensure the most nutrient dense Moringa is obtained.
3) Optimum manufacturing conditions – Processed in an NSF certified facility that monitors and controls free radicals, temperature and humidity preserving vital nutrients.
4) Shade drying – Most companies will sun dry or even machine dry their Moringa for faster, cheaper results. Zija uses the slower shade drying process because it preserves the variety, quantity and bio-availability of Moringa’s many nutrients. In fact, shade drying can increase the content of some vital nutrients by as much as forty-fold.
5) Usage of the most nutrient-rich parts of the plant – Combining leaves, seeds and fruit maximizes the variety and composition of Zija’s Moringa. The leaves contain the amino acids, vitamins and fiber. The seeds are rich in essential fatty acids. The fruit adds to the mineral value. Zija is the only company to use all 3 parts of the tree.
6) Provided in the most nutritious and bio-available form – Consuming Moringa as a nutritious drink that the body recognizes as a whole food maximizes bio-availability so your cells and tissue are flooded with 90+ nutrients. Drink form also activates digestive enzymes, stimulates the digestive track and encourages absorption. It would take a handful of capsules to get the equivalent benefits as one packet.
Most plants (to include fruits and veggies) are abundant in just one or two, maybe three of the above. You can see why Moringa far surpasses other botanicals as the MOST nutrient dense botanical EVER discovered!
Imagine getting all of the above without taking synthetic pills again! Nature and Zija’s Science have combined to provide the perfect high potency multi-vitamin & multi-mineral nutrition ~ all from a PLANT!
Below is a partial list of the wide variety of Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, and Phytochemicals in Moringa:
Alanine | Arginine | Alpha-Carotene | Aspartic Acid | Beta-Carotene | Beta-Sitosterol | Beta-Sitosterone | Caffeoylquinic Acid | Campesterol | Carotenoids | Chlorophyll | Chromium | Cysteine | Cystine | Calcium | Copper | Delta 5-Avenasterol | Delta 7-Avenasterol | Fluorine | Glutathione | Glutamine | Glycine | Histidine | Indole Acetic Acid | Indoleacetonitrile | Isoleucine | Iodine | Iron | Isoleucine | Kaempferol | Leucine | Lutein | Lysine | Methionine | Myristic Acid | Magnesium | Manganese | Oleic Acid | Palmitic Acid | Prolamine | Proline | Potassium | Protein | Phosphorus | Phenylalanine | Quercetin | Rutin | Selenium | Serine | Sulfur | Threonine | Tryptophan | Tyrosine | Vitamin A (Carotene) | Vitamin B (Choline) | Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) | Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) | Vitamin B3 (Niacin) | Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) | Vitamin B7 (Biotin) | Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) | Vitamin D | Vitamin E | Vitamin K | Valine | Xanthine | Xanthophyll | Zeatin | Zeaxanthin | Zinc
Please get back with the person who invited you to this site for additional information, best possible pricing and best product selection for your wellness goals. If you are uncertain who that is, please send an email to Terri@TerriHensley.com and we will connect you with the correct person.
Copyright © 2019 LivingYourGreatnessGlobal - All Rights Reserved.